Twin drivers for global policy – Lessons from national and global governance in harnessing digitalisation and sustainability
15 December 2023, 16:00 - 17:30
Caixin Media offices, Floor 5, Building 6, Sanlitun SOHO, 8 Gongti Beilu, Chaoyang District in Beijing
Open to the public
This event is free - please email email@example.com to attend
The Blavatnik School of Government and Caixin Media will hold the Caixin & Oxford Symposium on Digital Transformation and Sustainable Development, focusing on two major issues of current concern to governments around the world and discussing the experience of different governments in promoting and balancing digital transformation and sustainable development.
Please note: This event will be held in person at 16:00-17:30 GMT +8 (Beijing local time) on 15 December 2023.
- Ngaire Woods, Dean, Blavatnik School of Government; Professor of Global Economic Governance, University of Oxford
- Stefan Dercon, Professor of Economic Policy, Blavatnik School of Government and the Economics Department, University of Oxford
- CHEN Yubo, Party Secretary of the School of Economics and Management and Coca-Cola Chair Professor, Tsinghua University
- HU Min, Vice President of the Institute of Finance and Sustainability and Principal and Co-founder of the Institute for Global Decarbonization Progress
- Aaron Maniam, Fellow of Practise and Director, Digital Transformation Education at the Blavatnik School of Government
- WANG Liwei, Deputy Chief Editor of Caixin Summit and Caixin Visiting Fellow at the University of Oxford
To RSVP to join the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.