Rhodes ScholarshipRegion/country: AustraliaBermudaCanadaChinaAnguillaAntigua and BarbudaBahamasBarbadosBelizeBritish Virgin Islands (BVI)Cayman IslandsDominicaGrenadaGuyanaMontserratSaint LuciaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesTrinidad and TobagoTurks and Caicos IslandsUgandaTanzaniaRwandaSouth SudanBurundiGermanyHong KongIndiaIsraelJamaicaKenyaMalaysiaNew ZealandPakistanSaudi ArabiaSingaporeSouth AfricaBotswanaLesothoMalawiNamibiaSwazilandSyriaJordanLebanonPalestineUnited Arab Emirates (UAE)United States of America (USA)BeninBurkina FasoCabo VerdeGambiaGhanaGuineaGuinea-BissauCote d'IvoireLiberiaMaliMauritaniaNigerNigeriaSaint HelenaSenegalSierra LeoneSao Tome and PrincipeTogoZambiaZimbabweAfricaAsiaEuropeEurope (excluding UK)North AmericaOceaniaSouth AmericaLatin America and the CaribbeanScholarship source: University of Oxford
University of Oxford
- Amount: Full fees and a set amount to cover living expenses
- Eligibility: Please see the Rhodes Trust website.
- Application process: Separate application process through the Rhodes Trust – follow link for details
- The Rhodes Scholarships are postgraduate awards supporting exceptional students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Rhodes's vision in founding the Scholarship was to develop outstanding leaders who would be motivated to fight 'the world's fight' and to 'esteem the performance of public duties as their highest aim' and to promote international understanding and peace.
- Read Rafiullah Kakar's experience on the MPP as a Rhodes Scholar.