Several Blavatnik School alumni were involved in successful campaigns during the 2020 US election, including in key battleground states:
- Elise Barber (MPP 2018) is the Regional Communications Associate for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin/Biden for President. Wisconsin was an essential battleground state for the Democrats to flip in 2020 and Biden won it by 20,000 votes.
- Morgan Mohr (MPP 2018) is the Nevada Deputy State Director at Biden for President. Nevada was a battleground state in the 2020 election and was called for Joe Biden by the Associated Press on 7 November.
- Raymond Pottebaum (MPP 2019) served as the Defense and Business Outreach Director for Mark Kelly for Senate in Arizona, another battleground state. Ray's role was to persuade Republican and Independent voters to vote for the Democratic candidate, which contributed to flipping Arizona Blue for the first time since 1958.
- Camilla Vogt (MPP 2018) is the Policy Manager at Hickenlooper for Colorado, where she worked on the successful campaign to elect John Hickenlooper to the Senate.
- Catherine Wall (MPP 2018) was the Mobilisation Director on the Tom Malinowski for Congress campaign, which resulted in the re-election of the former Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor. She previously worked on the Elizabeth Warren for President campaign.