Blavatnik School of Government,
University of Oxford,
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter,
Oxford OX2 6GG,
Telephone: +44 (0)1865 614 343. Please leave a voicemail if there is no answer.
See below for specific contacts.
If arriving on foot, the building is best accessed via Walton Street, the postcode for this is OX2 6AH. We are opposite Oxford University Press. All deliveries are to go via the Woodstock Road entrance.
View Blavatnik School of Government location in a larger map.
Please note that the public cannot access the building on a daily basis (this includes University staff card holders). However, the great majority of our events are open to the public and are currently taking place online during the current coronavirus pandemic. Please check our events listings or sign up to our events mailing list.
- General enquiries: email@example.com +44 (0)1865 614 343
- Venue hire: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1865 616 693
- Our programmes and application processes: email@example.com
- Employing our students or alumni: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosting a student on a summer placement: email@example.com
- Executive Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media: email@example.com
- Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor programme: email@example.com
- Dean of the School: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a central contact database for the University.
The University of Oxford website has interactive maps of the University buildings.
Oxford is approximately 60 miles (90 kms) northwest of London and has excellent road and national rail links. There are regular coach services to the London airports, and direct train services to major UK cities including London and Birmingham.
Many Oxford streets in central Oxford are closed to traffic and parking is severely limited. If considering arriving by car, visitors are encouraged to use the Park and Ride bus services which operate between the city centre and parking areas on the outskirts of the city.
For more detailed information, please see the University of Oxford website page on how to get to Oxford University.