In the media
Political Leadership ScholarshipRegion/country: EnglandIrelandNorthern IrelandScotlandWalesEuropeEurope (excluding UK)United Kingdom (UK)Scholarship source: Blavatnik School of Government
Blavatnik School of Government
- Amount: Full fees and a set amount to cover living expenses
- Eligibility: Applicants ordinarily resident in the Republic of Ireland or the UK who have received an offer to study the MPP and are politically motivated to seek elected office in the near future
- Application process: The Blavatnik School of Government Scholarship Questionnaire (which will be sent to everyone who receives an offer)
- The Political Leadership Scholarship aims at improving the diversity, calibre and training of public leaders from all backgrounds in the UK and Ireland. There are up to three scholarships available each year and distributed between applicants resident in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and mainland UK or Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). Candidates will need to demonstrate exceptional academic merit and potential, as well as being active in party politics and having a desire to play a part in shaping future governments; they will also have a goal of contributing to government through actively seeking elected office at a local or national level within five years from graduation.
- Read about Keir Mather's time on the MPP as a Political Leadership Scholar.