Programme dates: Starts 14 October 2022 (registration closes Thursday 13 October)
Duration: 8 weeks Location: Online
Aimed at public sector leaders, or those leading organisations that handle vast amounts of public data, this eight-week online course will teach you the basics of cyber security so you can better plan for and respond to potential threats.
On completion, you will be better equipped to:
- identify appropriate cyber risks for your organisation;
- make well-informed decisions when procuring new technologies;
- accurately assess the levels of security risk facing your organisation;
- work with technology experts to develop and implement strategies to mitigate cyber threats; and
- respond effectively and efficiently to cyber security incidents.
Find out more about Cyber Security in Public Leadership: Planning, Policy and Strategy and enrol now.