- The Blavatnik School is the first major school of government in Europe
- The school was launched on 20 September 2010 thanks to a gift of £75 million from American philanthropist Leonard Blavatnik
- The first cohort was admitted in September 2012
- In 2013-14, 60 places will be available. In later years the number of students per year will rise to 120
- The school offers a one-year Master of Public Policy
The course will be taught by leading Oxford scholars as well as distinguished practitioners from across the world
Who to contact
For media enquiries relating to the School contact Alison Stibbe, Head of Communications.
For general media enquiries about Oxford University contact the University of Oxford Press Office.
Find an expert
Are you a journalist looking for an Oxford academic to provide expert comment and/or background briefing on a story? The University Press Office runs a useful Find an expert service.
Browse our Press Photo Library