Globally recognised experts and academics have developed this course to encourage public and private sector leaders from multiple countries to share their own experiences, while gaining insights and specialist knowledge about natural resource management.
The 2017 Course will look at both technical policy aspects of managing resource and the complex interplay between governments, companies and citizens.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Licensing and discovering minerals
- Taxing companies and combating tax abuses
- Directing state-owned enterprises
- Protecting local societies and the environment
- Managing revenues and investment
- Implementing your strategy and ensuring accountability