Alumni can now access the School’s new Online Community Platform.
The platform enables alumni to:
- find each other by class year, industry, company and location;
- discuss public policy and issues relating to their work on a forum with fellow alumni and faculty;
- access the latest public policy jobs;
- view the latest news from the School and in public policy; and
- see where alumni and School events are taking place and view content from the events.
The site is also available via an app.
The School’s alumni network provides you with a lifelong intellectual, professional and social community of peers, and helps keep you connected to the Blavatnik School of Government’s growing pool of public policy graduates.
We encourage each and every one of you to continue to engage with us in order to help enrich the Blavatnik School experience for other students.
You can stay connected with the School in a number of ways, including:
- becoming a mentor for other students;
- acting as an ambassador for the School, connecting us with future students, partners and donors;
- collaborating with faculty on research projects;
- attending and facilitating events;
- participating as a visiting expert, for example at a career-focussed seminar or practical skills session; or
- hosting a summer project student.
It’s also important that you share your news, views and insights with us, and keep up-to-date with the happenings at the School.
- login to the Blavatnik School of Government Online Community Platform;
- join the Blavatnik School of Government Alumni Group on LinkedIn;
- stay up to date with the University of Oxford Alumni Network; and
- share your opinions, insights and comments on the BSG Blog.
Follow the Blavatnik School’s updates by:
- signing up to the termly newsletter;
- liking us on Facebook;
- following us on Twitter; and
- subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.