The School’s alumni network provides you with a lifelong intellectual, professional and social community of peers, and helps keep you connected to the Blavatnik School of Government’s growing pool of public policy graduates.
We encourage each and every one of you to continue to engage with us in order to help enrich the Blavatnik School experience for other students.
You can stay connected with the School in a number of ways, including:
- becoming a mentor for other students
- acting as an ambassador for the School, connecting us with future students, partners and donors
- collaborating with faculty on research projects
- attending and facilitating events
- participating as a visiting expert, for example at a career-focussed seminar or practical skills session
- hosting a summer project student
It’s also important that you share your news, views and insights with us, and keep up-to-date with the happenings at the School. Here's how you can do it:
- join the Blavatnik School of Government Alumni Group on LinkedIn
- stay up to date with the University of Oxford Alumni Network
- share your opinions, insights and comments on the BSG Blog
Follow the Blavatnik School’s updates by:
- signing up to the termly newsletter
- liking us on Facebook
- following us on Twitter
- subscribing to our YouTube channel
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.