We are based in the Radcliffe Observatory Quarter. (Find out about our facilities.)
Blavatnik School of Government,
University of Oxford,
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter,
Oxford OX2 6GG,
If arriving on foot the building can be accessed via Walton Street. All deliveries are to go via the Woodstock Road entrance.
View Blavatnik School of Government location in a larger map.
Please note that the public cannot access the building on a daily basis (this includes University staff card holders). However, most of our events are public and we aim to hold an Open Day once a term. Please check our events listings or sign up to our events mailing list.
- General enquiries, please email: email@example.com or phone: +44 (0)1865 614 343
- For information about booking and using our new building, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on our programmes and application processes, please email: email@example.com
- If you are interested in employing our students or alumni, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in hosting a student on a summer placement, please email: email@example.com
- For information on our Executive Education courses please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media enquiries or if you are a journalist looking for an academic expert, please email: email@example.com
- For questions about events, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach the Dean of the School, please email: email@example.com
Transport to Oxford
The University of Oxford website has interactive maps of the University buildings.
Oxford is approximately 60 miles (90 kms) northwest of London and has excellent road and national rail links. There are regular coach services to the London airports, and direct train services to major UK cities including London and Birmingham.
Many Oxford streets in central Oxford are closed to traffic and parking is severely limited. If considering arriving by car, visitors are encouraged to use the Park and Ride bus services which operate between the city centre and parking areas on the outskirts of the city.
For more detailed information, please see the University of Oxford website page on how to get to Oxford University.